Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hey kids,

I’m just posting some random thoughts today.

I need to learn to proof read better. Maybe, I also need to learn to stop posting at 1 in the blessed AM as well. Either way I find a lot of dumb typos and I take all the blame.

I am now allowing anonymous posts to encourage a reaction from you crazy kids in the peanut gallery. I did this because my friend Lindsey jumped my butt and called the idea of not allowing them stupid. I love her anyway, but she is a rather pushy girl.

I have an ornery streak a mile wide and look forward to Lindsey trying to rip me a new one.

I have a new favorite silly quote “I’m starting to like the cut of this man’s gibberish”. I’m easily amused.

That quote comes from the TV series, The Tick that only lasted 10 episodes in spite of being brilliant. The show, Friends however last 10 years in spite of being utterly mind bogglingly bad. Why do the TV gods kill all the good shows early?

Why is Bill Clinton so damn chummy with the Bush family? Is anyone else creeped out by this?

I read that Britney Spears gave birth to a boy. I hope an exorcist was present to keep that little demon spawn contained.

Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home